Company & Trends
Perama Estates Limited is an international company that deals with collective investments into real estate. We act as a mediator between real estate markets and clients. We have been developing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with numerous property owners, real estate representatives and vendors all over the world.
It seems rather simple at a glance, but there is much more in the ways we realize and implement different techniques combining both traditional and innovative methods, analyzing market vectors taking into consideration international and local developments and events, managing risks using data collected by local affiliates. We develop and manage each project separately. Our representatives guide each participant of a deal making sure that every one of those takes the most efficient path while performing their part of the duties indicated in the investment contract.
We believe that investments into real estate are a fundamental part of the modern world that has proven its reliability through decades of globalization. It will always bring prosperity to those who can see the perspective and adapt to fast-paced and constantly changing environment of modern society.
At Perama Estates Limited we value those who strive for professional growth, who brings their skills and knowledge to enhance team results and individual experience.
Currently we are carrying out a hiring campaign in the US to hire a team of Assistant Managers. We are searching for candidates that are willing to begin their career in a real estate investment business and experience a long-term professional development with numerous opportunities. Those who lack experience in this particular field can apply for this position as well. All previous experience of any applicant will be taken into consideration by the HR Manager and will become a great asset while working with us. However, applicants' previous experience will not affect the final decision and the job offer itself.
Perama Estates LLC is not only a U.S. based affiliate company, but also an imprescriptible part of the HQ, responsible for fast development of our constantly growing clients data-base. A team of experienced employees ensured the support and realization of Perama Estates Limited long-term plans aimed at U.S. market research and implementation of exclusive techniques that have been developing since the foundation. Moreover, their knowledge of local regulations and real-estate market allowed us to establish a representative office for further promotion of our services and constant client support in the U.S.
Although our HQ is located on Cyprus, we have a closed-type U.S. representative office in Wilmington, DE. We are looking for trustworthy employees who would like to stay with the corporation for a long time and grow to be its most important asset. If you think this position matches your skills and desires, please submit your application.
Assistant Manager is a home-based position:
- Employees are working with existing company clients database
- List of clients is formed and managed by employee's Personal Manager
- Personal Manager is assigned after the registration in the corporate system
- Workload scales as employees progress
- Paid training
Assistant Manager position does NOT involve:
- Commission-based payment
- Downloading and/or purchasing any software
Working and training is conducted in the Online Back-Office System:
- Certified and secured website
- User-friendly UI (similar to a social network)
- Operational on any browser
- All information is stored in a Cloud
Basic equipment requirements:
- Stable phone and Internet connections
- Landline is optional
- Operational PC/Mac (stationary or laptop)
- Tablet-PC is optional though not recommended as the main tool for communication and correspondence management due to high information volumes
Duties & responsibilities
- Performing daily operations: working with documentation, processing client-related paperwork, communicating with active clients and company representatives
- Monitoring corporate system account for new messages or assignments. (per created time-table)
- Monitoring work account activity
- Processing assets from the work account upon provided instructions
- Managing clients' investment requests, assisting clients with investment contracts
- Processing and delivering assets to European and Asian markets using financial institutions and options selected by the client
- Assisting in control and processing of the investment deals within the designated timeframes
- Collecting financial documentation and filing reports necessary to finalize each investment contract and operations associated with it
- Acting in accordance to and under the treaty of the "trust assets management agreement", which provides legal authorization to perform international transfers on behalf of the company for the company clients
- Performing research tasks in employee local area (city, state) and submitting results to an assigned manager in the corporate system.
- Protecting operations by keeping financial and corporate information confidential
- Acquiring equipment and accessories for home office (if necessary)
Assistant Manager will also help the company in reduction of the overheads of taxation expenses. We have developed this program and implemented the corporate system to help us better control the status of the investment operations as well as to provide investment services for clients in the shortest amount of time. Employees are working with their accounts (probation period only) which allows us to monitor transactions in real time and immediately report the investment status.
Payment & Benefits
Payroll And Calculations
Salary is $27/h which is a fixed rate:
- Is not negotiable.
- Is not affected by part-time or full-time.
- Is not affected by employee's previous experience.
- If there were no tasks during a certain day, daily income is calculated as for 4 hours per day.
- Payroll is conducted via direct deposit.
Please take into consideration that this is a start position at the company and it does not depend on employee's entering experience or possible recommendations from previous employers. However, your experience will be taken into consideration and will directly impact your possible growth.
The start date is considered the day when the curator, i.e. Personal Manager shares the first training manual. Salary is being calculated beginning from that date.
Flexible Performance Bonus System
We have also developed the Flexible Performance Bonus System which forms the other part of employee's payroll. This system goes as an addition to the salary income and neither the salary payroll is affected by the bonuses nor vice versa. Bonuses are calculated separately and depend on the client type, investment contract amount, general contract conditions, etc. Certainly the amount is influenced by employee's speed and amount of corrections that were made. Detailed information will be provided during the training period.
- Stock options.
- Health & Dental.
- Professional Development Programs.
- Paid vacation time, 4 weeks/calendar year. (Available in 8 month after the end of the employee's probation period)
*Detailed information concerning the employment benefits will be provided after probationary period successful completion.
Assistant Manager is a permanent position with a room for growth. Company provides access to Professional Development Programs. We have a large variety of different fields related to HR, Finance, General Analytics, Market Analytics, Advanced Staff Management and many others. We have programs for both Beginners and Experienced employees (* available in one calendar year).
Schedule & Probation
Your work hours can fluctuate from 20 up to 40 hours per week depending on personal decision.
- Company operational days: Mon - Fri
- Work hours are designated by the employees themselves
- Timeframe to choose the working hours from is 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. employee's local time
- Set of rules and instructions how to create a valid time-time are given after registration
- Required minimum - 20 hours per week
- Available maximum - 40 hours per week
- Change of availability hours can be done at the end of each week
- No extra hours "on request"
- Extra hours for an additional bonus payment can be offered beforehand if an urgent contract or request occurs. Conditions are discussed prior to accepting any extra work
Working hours may not be consequent if an employee wants to make a break or has any personal affairs to attend to. Hours of unavailability for any reason must be marked in the personal time-table accordingly. Although we provide great flexibility it's obligatory to input possible unavailability hours beforehand. This way employee's Personal Manager is able to make proper planning of workload considering up-to-date availability hours of any employee.
The start date is the day when an employee's probation period begins. By the end of the probation period your curator will provide the HQ with the estimation of your productivity, summary of results, possible prospects, etc. The HQ HR Dep. will analyze the report and the final decision will be based on that. The duration of the probation period depends on the hours stated in the time-table section of the corporate system.
If an employee stated full-time it will be 4 business weeks + 2-4 days for estimation and final decision. If an employee stated min. part-time it will be 6 business weeks +2-4 days for estimation and final decision. Intermediary duration is calculated accordingly.
An employee is paid beginning from the start date. Probation (training) period does not affect the salary rate, payroll frequency or else. During this period employee's salary is calculated same way it is calculated under standard conditions.
Application & Interview
Employment Application Procedure
Before joining our management team you will need to fill out and submit the application form. You are able to find the required link for the online application below. Please, be advised that after submitting your online application it will be automatically delivered to the HR Department.
Formal Interview Information
- You will be contacted by a company representative for a phone interview within 2 business days after you submit the online employment application.
- Once you pass the interview, you will be sent the invitation to the Online Back-Office System.
- Employment Agreement will be provided right after the registration in the corporate system.
- Your supervisor will assist you with any questions before submitting a signed copy of the agreement.
Note: if we don't receive your reply in 5 business days, your CV will be deleted from our database and your candidacy will not be considered active anymore.
How To Apply
Please make sure you read through the position overview and company description carefully as well as double check the information in your application form. Please, contact us via email if you have any issues. We will do our best to help you.
Before you use the link to apply for the position, make sure you've read the whole document. The interview questions will be based on the information represented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Should I pay for anything at any stage to job application/work for this company?
A: The answer is NO. We are aware of such low profile type of companies that charge applicants/employees, make them purchase training materials or "special" software. No, you will not be charged or asked to purchase any materials or software or anything else to work in this company. Requirements that were mentioned to successfully perform duties are given in the job description (cell phone, PC/Mac/laptop/tablet, Internet connection). These are common tools of a modern individual. In order to make things even easier as well as for safety reasons, we have developed our corporate system in a website shape (mobile version available), which does not require high-end hardware. Everything else is provided by the company.
Q: I have many years of experience and I can/will be a great asset to the company. Will this increase my starting salary rate or give me any starting bonuses?
A: No. We never change entering conditions for single individuals under any circumstances with all due respect to their experience/background/etc. Even though we prefer warm and friendly environment among possible and existing peers, showing soft and flexible approach towards ones needs, we are strict when it comes to Company policies and not even a single person can neglect those without consequence. Policies are implemented the way they exist now for a reason and with a purpose that may not be obvious at a glance.
Let me explain it giving you "why" change of salary is impossible:
- Internal paperwork system between departments has its standards and it's much easier to process it when there amount of "custom infill" is minimal.
- We tend to be trusting, but we check everything. We believe that an employee in real-time action shows much more than ones can say of themselves or any testimonial or third-party reference can give.
- Entering requirements are rather low. We do not demand any significant experience in the first place as well as we do not force anyone to accept offered conditions if they are not as good as expected.
- We provide paid training that covers everything employees (even with "zero" experience) in the field needs to know to start with us.
- Offered conditions are fair and give any employee an opportunity to do their job well, preserve time and efforts and optimize their workload and work process.
We do understand that this may sound rather straightforward and strict but there is also a brighter side:
- We provide great flexibility of the schedule. You develop your own time-table within the offered time-frames and regulations
- Salary rate doesn't change no matter you work p-t or f-t
- Residential location is not of high importance as this is a home-based position. Relocation will not affect your employment status
- No gas expenses or traveling time back and forth to an office location every working day
- Possibility to move within or up in the company in year using our own Professional Development Programs
Q: "Too good to be true" VS "Less than I expected" issue
A: Yes, this is not a question, though it's a very important thing to mention. We have equal entering conditions for everyone. Relativity forms point of view. Bear in mind that your estimation is subjective and based on your unique personality which is influenced by numerous factors. Each state in the US has its unique infrastructure with social and economical development level which affects the prices for everything. It's crucial to remember that to be married to smb, having a child or even several children and being a single, career-oriented individual are drastically different cases that influence your attitude as well. Many men - many minds. We hope that our point of view was useful.
Q: This is a home-based position, so how can you make sure that I do what is required of me?
A: The corporate system of the company logs all your activity within the system and we are able to check any moment of your activity beginning from your registration up-to-date. This is a certified system so it acts as a legal proof of your work and your payroll is processed accordingly.
Q: How much time does it take to start?
A: Usually not more than a business week after the phone interview.
Q: "If there were no tasks during a certain day, daily income is calculated as for 4 hours per day". How often does that happen?
A: Rarely. From the moment you are employed your workload will be scaled. This means that we'll start with little workload adding more as you progress.